Car Leasing with Maintenance
Maintaining your new vehicle to the highest standard is essential, and at UK Carline we use all our purchasing power and management expertise to minimise the cost of service and maintenance, and to keep you mobile all year long.
Funder maintenance packages can be added as an optional extra to your lease at a fixed monthly cost, giving you peace of mind and budget security, especially for those unexpected mishaps.
What Does the Maintenance Package Include?
- All manufacturers scheduled servicing, and any routine and unexpected maintenance issues.
- Mechanical and electrical repairs and replacements, and associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear. (Click here for our guide to Fair Wear & Tear)
- MOT testing.
- Unlimited premium branded tyre replacements including valve and balance.
- Free mobile tyre fitting service at a convenient location for you by appointment.
- No recharging for punctured or damaged tyres.
What are the Benefits?
- A fixed monthly cost.
- No unexpected maintenance costs.
- Protection from rising inflation.
- Qualified team to deal with problematic vehicles and manage all issues.
- If you're a business user, VAT is 100% recoverable on the maintenance package cost.
How Much Money Will I Save?
The best way for us to communicate this is through the following study:
Fiat 500 1.2 S
Cost to maintain: £32.05 + VAT per month (based on a 4 year, 10,000mpa contract. Total cost: £1538.40 + VAT)
Covers: All of the aforementioned.
Non-Maintained (all prices sourced through Google):
- Cost to replace premium brand tyres (AA recommend every 20,000 miles): Circa £50-60 each - £200-240 for a full set. Replaced twice over a 4 year, 10,000mpa contract: £400-480
- Annual service: from £149 (Halfords). Annual service over a 4 year contract: from £596
- Basic MOT: £30-40
- Brake pad set: Circa £80
- Wiper blades: £20-30
- Bulbs: Circa £20 per pair of headlights. 3 pairs replaced every 2000 hours: circa £60
- Replacement cambelt and waterpump with installation: circa £400
- Running total: around £1750
What About Roadside Assistance?
Your maintenance package will include comprehensive roadside assistance as standard unless otherwise stated: 24/7 365 days per year, including free European travel breakdown assistance:
- AA patrols
- Free 24hr courtesy vehicle.
- Home and roadside attendance.
- Average time to attend is 45mins with 82% roadside fix rate.
- Repair or recovery to destination.
- Continued travel: taxi, train and air fares as well as accommodation for up to 8 passengers.
- Repatriation back to UK.
- Communications and translation service.
- Foreign travel documentation service (subject to fee) valid for 12 months.
How Do I Book?
Simple: one call (or you can book online) and we do the rest:
- Free collection and delivery from a home or work address.
- Free wash and vac.
- Regular progress updates on repairs.
- Preferential booking times, with urgent repairs prioritised.
- Any downtime is managed to a minimum.
- Accredited garages, including dedicated LCV networks (often available outside of normal working hours).
- Courtesy vehicle upon request.
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error/induced faults.
- Repairs due to accident.
- Missing or broken items (e.g. bent aerials, missing hub caps etc.).
- Vandalised and stolen wheels and/or tyres, misfuelling, lubricant and fluid top-ups between service intervals (e.g. screenwash, oil etc.).
Please note: policies may vary upon vehicle finance provider. For any further enquiries about our comprehensive maintenance package, please Email or telephone a member of our team on 01995 641111.