Treating Customers Fairly Policy
UK Carline Ltd. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to provide credit broking services. UK Carline Ltd. is a credit broker not a lender.
UK Carline Ltd. is fully committed to a positive compliance culture and to the adherence of the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy as stipulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We aim to ensure that we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our customers and take responsibility to ensure that all colleagues working at UK Carline are aware of the TCF outcomes and deliver a high level of customer service to our customers.
The Six Customer Outcomes
We adhere to the Treating Customers Fairly rules from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA):
The six TCF consumer outcomes.
The aim of our work on TCF is to deliver six improved outcomes for retail customers:
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customer is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during, and after the point of sale.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by forms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim, or make a complaint.
UK Carline Ltd. undertake to ensure that all of our actions are guided by the principles and desired outcomes as stipulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We recognise that everyone who works for UK Carline Ltd. has a role to play in this and are critical in delivering a positive outcome for our customers.
Our culture and values encourage and support our employees to treat customers fairly.
When applying the concepts of Treating Customers Fairly, UK Carline Ltd. seeks to ensure the following:
- All communications with customers (whether verbal or written) are made in an open and transparent manner.
- The needs of customers are met and we undertake to deliver the TCF outcomes in any agreement made with a customer.
- All colleagues are aware of the fundamental principles of TCF and understand how these relate to their individual roles within the company.
- We deal honestly and openly with customers' enquiries and complaints.
- We use accurate, timely, and relevant management information to ensure that our TCF commitments are being sent.
Further information around Treating Customers Fairly can be found on the FCA website: www.fca.org.uk
If you have any cause to complain to UK Carline Ltd. about any aspect of our service, your complaint will be handled sensitively, professionally, impartially, and in accordance with the rules and principles laid down by the FCA. We have a dedicated complaints policy that is available at any time on our website.
Complaints are reviewed periodically to identify any trends which may indicate a need to take further action in order to improve our customer service approach.
Publicised Contact Details for UK Carline Ltd.
Written complaints may be sent to: UK Carline Ltd, Sunnybank House, Bilsborrow Lane, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RN, or by email to email@example.com. Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 01995 641111.
Our staff are provided with comprehensive training in customer service incorporating TCF and complaint handling. This ensures that the fundamental principles of TCF are embedded in every interaction with our customers.
Adherence to the TCF objectives is monitored as part of our Compliance Monitoring Programme. This is not only because it is a regulatory requirement, but also because customers are central to our business and Treating Customers Fairly helps us to foster long term relationships with our customers.
Our TCF Mission
Our TCF Mission is not only to Treat Customers Fairly, but to "Treat Customers Fantastically".
The Treating Customers Fairly policy is longstanding practice at UK Carline Ltd. However, our TCF policy is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that any changes required by the FCA are put into place as required. We welcome any feedback from our customers at any time as to how we can improve our service.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Jonathan Nolan (General Manager).