We are excited to announce the first annual UK Carline Fantasy Football League starting Saturday 12th September.
Do you think you have what it takes to beat Athletico UK Carline and our fantasy football & statistics experts?
We'll be giving regular updates through our social media & email channels, and have great prizes available at the end of the season:
• 1st Place: £250 Amazon voucher
• 2nd Place: Spa weekend for 2 in various locations
• 3rd Place: HD Dashcam
Register below and you'll be sent the league code and details on how to enter. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the UK Carline Leasing League (“the Competition”) set up by UK Carline (“the Company”) via fantasy.premierleague.com, and by entering themelves into the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company: UK Carline Limited, Sunnybank House, Bilsborrow Lane, Preston, PR3 0RN
- The objective of the competition is to achieve first, second or third place in the league
- In the event of a UK Carline staff member finishing first, second or third, the prize will be awarded to the next position
- The Competition begins on September 12th 2020, and ends 23rd May 2021 (subject to fixture changes)
- The Competition is open to only residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Company, their families or anyone else associated with the Competition or its operation are not eligible for prizes.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules (both the Competition and Fantasy Premier League) are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the Company is final.
- Fantasy Premier League rules are available here
- To enter you must:
- Register on the above mailing list, unless you are already on a UK Carline mailing list
- Follow the instructions for Fantasy Premier League registry & league entry
- The winning teams will be decided by FPL's standard scoring
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify anyone who submits an entry that is in breach of the rules.
- Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any entry.
- All entries must be received by the closing date
- The prizes have three winners and consist of:
There are no cash alternatives
- 1st Place: A £250 Amazon voucher
- 2nd Place: A spa weekend for 2
- 3rd Place: a HD Dashcam
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. The winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable taxes in respect of the prize (including, where appropriate, import duty). All costs and expenses associated with receipt of the prize and any use not specified in these Terms and Conditions as being provided including, but not limited to, any and all expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- By entering into the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity following the Competition, should it be required. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Company and accordingly the Company may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the Competition without notice (in particular if it or the website on which the Competition is operated is affected by any denial-of-service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically-harmful material or act) and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Company as a result thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with:
- any act or omission of the Company in developing, planning and administering the Competition;
- any entry or attempted entry into the Competition.
- The Company will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the Competition because of any unavailability of such page, failures in computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
- The Company will not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to this Competition.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
- Nothing in these terms will exclude or limit the Company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Entrants agree that by entering the Competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Company for the purposes of administering the Competition and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
- If you have a comment, query or complaint about these terms or the promotion, please contact UK Carline, Sunnybank House, Bilsborrow Ln, Preston PR3 0RN
- The Company may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
- No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy will constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor will it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy will preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these terms.