Standing out among the competition: the all new Mitsubishi L200 looks more like a sleek car than a house
The All-New L200: Showing the World How it’s Done
Have you heard you can now get hold of a Ford Mustang in the UK? Forget it: the most macho vehicle on the road this year is the brand spanking new Mitsubishi L200 pick-up truck. It’s a tough, no-nonsense workhorse with all the comfort and features you’d get in a higher-end Nissan Qashqai.
Best. In. Class.
Mitsubishi themselves have hailed the new L200 as the best pick-up on the market, period. They boast it has the best in class 4 wheel-drive ability: able to drive in 2WD or 4WD on any surface. They boast it has the best in class fuel economy: capable of over 700 miles(!) on a single tank of fuel. Maneuverability? Still best in class: a turning radius of just 5.9 metres. Load capacity? The new L200 has a total capacity of 4,090kg – which is two full sized humans more than the colossal VW Amarok.
Auto Express loved it, giving it 4 out of five in their review and awarding it the best pickup in their new car awards:
Mitsubishi likes to think of itself as the UK market’s pickup kingpin, and the new Mitsubishi L200 certainly sets new standards in the sector The L200 manages to combine traditional macho pick-up qualities like toughness and capability with high levels of refinement, excellent economy, and the handy knack of feeling smaller than it actually is on the road.
All new Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian interior, featuring Keyless operation, dual-zone climate control, & SD Multi Communication system
All L200s are powered by the turbocharged and intercooled 4N15 diesel engine, which both reduces weight and improves fuel efficiency. The new ranges Titan, Warrior and Barbarian all get as standard:
- Rain & dusk sensors: detecting moisture on the windscreen activating the wipers, and activating head & tail lamps depending on light levels.
- Super Select 4WD-II: providing the L200 with four driving modes
- Mitsubishi Active Stability & Traction control
- Cruise control
The higher specced Warrior and Barbarian also get the SD Navigation System, also providing a rear-parking camera and full USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
Special Introductory Offer
We’ve listed some introductory lease pricing below: it’s so new it’s not even on our website yet, but our commercial team will still take your call and talk with you about your options: give them a ring on 01995 642410.
- L200 LWB Doublecab DI-D 178 Titan: £219.99 + VAT (£1,319.94 + VAT initial rental, 3 year lease & 10,000mpa)
- L200 LWB Doublecab DI-D 178 Warrior: £244.99 + VAT (£1,469.94 + VAT initial rental, 3 year lease & 10,000mpa)
- L200 LWB Doublecab DI-D 178 Barbarian: £269.99 + VAT (£1,619.94 + VAT initial rental, 3 year lease & 10,000mpa)
« « Is Your MoT Wrong? | Plug-In Car Grant Extended » »