The model below outlines the complaints procedure we follow in order to deal with any complaints made about our service or the services we provide.
We take any complaints very seriously and we welcome any feedback on our products and services.
- We have appointed our Director Darren Godbert and our Sales Manager Jonathan Nolan to handle any complaints. If you have a question or would like to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to get in touch via Email or telephone: 01995 641111.
- If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face to face, or on the telephone – please also make it in writing at the address provided at the bottom of this page, addressed to either Darren Godbert or/and Jonathan Nolan. Once we have received your written complaint, we will aim to contact you in writing within five working days.
- At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within four weeks of receipt of your complaint, we will get in touch with you to inform you of the outcome of our internal investigation, and of any action to be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, or the outcome of our internal investigation, you are able to contact our Managing Director, Mr David Culshaw, at the address provided at the bottom of this page. He will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and aim to contact you within 10 working days to inform you of the conclusion of his review.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint and/or separate review, then we can discuss whether we can agree to go to mediation according to either the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), or the mediation process run by the Financial Services Ombudsman
UK Carline Ltd.